The nipple nurturing salve is essential oil free + safe to use from the newborn stage and beyond. We gently place calendula, lavender or a rose bud at the center of each salve to continue infusing each herb's medicinal properties that give your skin soothing relief with each use.
- Olive Oil is high in Vitamin A and soothes skin while acting as an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Jojoba Oil reduces chaffing and chapping, calms skin * Vitamin E + B-complex in jojoba oil repair skin + maintain damage control
- Coconut Oil serves as a natural anti-fungal, antiviral + antibacterial to help cleanse + heal
- Beeswax encourages new cell growth, protects the skin + locks in moisture
- Shea Butter moisturizes + supports new skin growth
- Calendula promotes skin repair for wounds
- Rose Petals serves as an anti-bacterial + anti-inflammatory
- Lavender calms and soothes skin
Directions: Apply dime size amount of balm after nursing to soothe sore + cracked nipples. Gently remove any residue prior to nursing again.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil + Shea Butter. Essential oil free. Calendula, rose bud or lavender herb is found at the center of balm.
REFILL YOUR PRODUCT
2 oz metal tin. This product is currently unavailable in our refill station.
Product contains nut tree ingredients. If prone to nut allergy consult physician before use, or seek medical attention in the event of an allergic reaction. If you have had trouble with cracked or bleeding nipples + your breast feels sore along with fever and flu-like symptoms this may be a sign of mastitis. Seek the attention of a physician or naturopath; this product is not intended to cute, treat, or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment.
Product consistency + color may vary due to plant-derived ingredients.
To provide natural products infused with herbs to showcase the power of plants, always at an affordable price, never sacrificing on quality.